1. Have fun! Remember, be civil and polite one another. Wank is not allowed!
2. Only fanfics directly related to this community (i.e., as a result of an official contest) may be posted. A link to your actual work is fine.
3. All entries MUST be LJ-cut, spell-checked and have a reasonable attempt at proper grammar and punctuation.
4. All ratings, genre, pairings, characters, including original are welcome.
5. Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged. We are all here to practice our writing, and receiving comments on them really do make our days. But flames will NOT be tolerated. If you flame, you WILL be banned!
6. The monthly challenges go in cycles of three: drabbles of 500 words maximum, oneshots of 500 words minimum, and lastly, fics of free word length. A new theme will be posted the first of the month. The challenge will end, officially, on the last day of the month. A voting post will be made at the last of the month and voting will last until the end of the first week of the next month. Reminder posts will be made before the deadline arrives as well as in the middle of the month.
7. Voting for yourself is NOT allowed.
8. In the header, have the week # and theme. For example: month #102 -- allen walker. Also, format your entries like so:
You may add extra things, such as genres, a summary, as long as the essentials are there.
9. Please submit only one entry per theme.